Decision Time…

Its the 29th of November today.  My boss asked if December was going to be my last month or not.  He wants to know if he is going to need to train someone else or not.  I thought he was training someone else already.  I told him I would give him a month advance notice before I left.

Its already the end of November its passing so fast.  Now I have to decide what I’m going to do.  Make or break time.  Work through December and take January off or work through January and take February off.  If I call it quits now for December then I’m setting my schedule for Japan for February.

However at the rate things are going with job applications that might not be the best idea.  I might end up with 2 months off.  (O.O)

Basically I’m down to the wire and I have a day to think about if I am going to put my 1 month notice in now or not.  Maybe putting it in now is for the best.

Seeing as I’m on my bike now, I really don’t want to have to ride it around for December and January back and forth to work…

Oh well I’ve got alot to think on for the next 24 hours.

EDIT: I’ve decided to work at least the first 2 weeks of January.  SO the first half of January to make a little extra money.  This way I’m not sitting for so long, and I make a little extra for Japan.  Win-Win

Advertisements
Categories: Prelude to Japan | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: